Confidence Amid COVID-19:
During times of uncertainty, we turn to Jesus. He is our hope, our faithful Father, the lover of our souls.
- Looking for ways to help? Or need help? https://www.coronahelpsf.com
- Spotify: Enjoy this blended playlist of songs from the last century, some we sing in church and others we don't.
- Online Community and Resource for families with kids Birth-6th Grade https://www.facebook.com/groups/Firstkidsmin/
- Faith Partners. We will pair families with a retired person or couple from our church in order to encourage and uplift each other through mail, texts etc. If insterested in this ministry, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online prayer community. If you want to be a part of the group or have prayer requests, email email@example.com.
“For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many” (Mark 10:45).
Safe Families for Children
A ministry in cooperation with Bethany Christian Services and other Sioux Falls churches giving parents in a crisis situation a safe home for their kids to stay at on a temporary basis. Many opportunities for service are available. https://safe-families.org/
Our annual Thanksgiving meal give away. Look for information starting in October on how you can help.
Center of Hope Coffee Break/Men's Life
Coffee Break and Men’s Life Bible Study is held at the Center of Hope located in the Downtown Ministry Center and seeks to share God’s love and grace with men and women by studying His word and teaching how to have a personal relationship with Christ.
Stephen Ministry is a complete program to train people to provide one-on-one Christian care to the hurting in our congregation and community. https://www.stephenministries.org/default.cfm
Friendship Ministries is a Bible Study for individuals with physical and mental challenges. It provides a fun and safe place for individuals to know the love of God. This is a combined ministry between First CRC and Shalom CRC and is held at Shalom CRC. https://friendship.org/
Serving With Your Care Group
Each year our Care Groups are involved in various opportunities that reach out to the community. It’s a great way to get to know people from the church and help Sioux Falls.
Drive the church van to pick up community kids for our GEMS and Cadets programs on Wednesday nights, or help with the member transportation ministry on Sunday morning.